- The dress standard for the event is business/smart casual including sessions and evening functions.
- Drive & Park: Mercure Ballarat is a 75 minute drive from Melbourne and Tullamarine Airport via the Western Freeway, M8. The Mercure Ballarat offers complimentary onsite parking for hotel guests and event attendees.
- Rail: The V Line from Southern Cross Station takes approximately 90 minutes to travel to Ballarat – see https://www.vline.com.au/
- Airport Shuttle Bus: The Airport Shuttle Bus offers 11 daily services from Tullamarine to Ballarat- see http://airportshuttlebus.com.au/.
- For further information and maps please visit: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-A020-mercure-ballarat-hotel-and-convention-centre/location.shtml
- The Mercure Ballarat provides complimentary WiFi access to conference attendees. Access details will be included on the General Information page of the conference program.
- If you have special dietary requirements and are unsure if you included this on your registration form please email our office at your earliest convenience.
- If you wish to purchase additional tickets for the Welcome Drinks (6.00pm, Mon 19 Feb), Networking Function (7.00pm, Tue 20 Feb) or the Dinner (7.00pm, Wed 21 Feb) please phone 0400 449 100 or email email@example.com.
- The Conference papers will be available approximately two weeks after the conference. Delegates will be sent an email with a link and password as soon as they are available.
- If you have any questions about the event, registration or the AIEN please contact the Australian Industrial Ecology Network Pty Ltd on phone 0400 449 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.