No matter what your interest might be, the AIEN almost certainly caters for it…if it doesn’t yet, it will strive to do so. Being a member of the AIEN gives you access to a wealth of knowledge, support and resources.
Membership benefits include:
- News and Information – Our suite of communication channels provides updates on activities, forthcoming opportunities, events and the latest news.
- Electronic Newsletters
- The Website Meeting-Place
- News and Views
- Face-to-Face Meetings and Events
- Social Media
- Local Networks and International Connections
- Advocacy and Representation
- The AIEN actively participates in the development of policy issues related to industrial ecology.
- The AIEN may also be able to help organisations in the private sector interact effectively with government departments, particularly those that regulate industry.
- Benefits for Business
- AIEN Support for Members- Freely access extensive resources for information, advice, to deal with a problem or even to manage a project on your behalf.
- Project Services – The AIEN has extensive practical experience with helping organisations improve their economic and environmental performance.
- Business Development – The AIEN can pro-actively introduce members with complimentary interests to one another
- Business Opportunities – The AIEN website will alert members to various tenders, grants and similar opportunities related to industrial ecology.
- Members Directory Listing – Connect with other members and allow them to connect with you
- Free Job Postings for Members
- Use the AIEN Member Logo to demonstrate your commitment to achieving a sustainable future.
|CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE AIEN MEMBERSHIP PROSPECTUS|