WaterGasRenew (WGR) is a Newcastle based company providing specialist services to Australian Industry. At the core of our business is the desire and motivation to provide the best “technical & financially” justified solution for our clients site specific requirements. We have carefully selected our global industry partners to enable us to deliver world class technology and experience gained from the successful delivery of hundreds of installations and projects in Europe, Americas and Africa primarily in the areas of;
- Waste water treatment, water optimisation and reverse osmosis systems
- Treatment and combustion of waste gases in the mining, industrial, landfill and biogas sectors
- Application of lean techniques combined with the use of “industry and industry 4.0” applications associated with process improvement, inventory control, waste reduction and energy management
- Treatment of highly contaminated water, leachate and other medias
- Production of LNG from methane gas compositions incorporating our modular micro LNG plants
WGR’s project delivery capability spans the entire life cycle from design, manufacture, installation, commissioning, operational preparedness and handover, maintenance extending into ongoing parts, service and technical support for our valued clients.
WGR currently have an opening for either a Sales and Marketing Professional – Gas or Sales and Marketing Professional – Water.
This position will be responsible for development of new business opportunities, building client relationships, creating company brand and market exposure.
Applicants should have a technical background preferably in mechanical / environmental engineering or wastewater treatment accompanied by experience in technical sales and marketing in one or more of the following fields: landfill & waste management; biogas Industry; mining; industrial water treatment.
For further information about each position please click to download the respective position overview:
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be submitted by no later than 10 April 2020.