The Draft Queensland Resource Recovery Industries 10-Year Roadmap and Action Plan aims to:
- increase resource recovery rates
- improve the adoption of modern technologies
- divert waste from landfill toward more valuable uses.
The draft action plan complements the Queensland Government’s draft Waste Management and Resource Recovery Strategy, which outlines waste avoidance and recovery targets through to 2050.
- For more information visit: https://www.statedevelopment.qld.gov.au/industry-development/resource-recovery.html
- To read the AIEN submission please click here.